Sunday, October 01, 2006

With no power comes no responsibility

The title of this blog is something my sig-oth shared with me just minutes ago. It's from Clerks 2. Trust those guys to come up with no-brainers like that. But they are oh, so true, so true.
Anyway, we were in front of our respective computers busy typing away when he turned to me and asked me straight up, "Are you writing your blog?" I looked up sheepishly and said, "Uh, no." Without missing a beat, he continued, "Are you working then?" And anticipating his quizzical look, I went on to say that I was taking a little break and responding to Mr Miyagi's blog. Satisfied with my answer for the time being, he went back to his editing. However, I felt a tad guilty....I started my blog, and I haven't been religiously updating it. I give the excuse that nothing is happening with my life. But I lie, alot is, so much stuff go in and out of my life like people going through turnstiles during peak hour time. I'm just freaking lazy to casually write in my blog. To me, writing is now associated with working....and I don't work for fun or in my free time. I have to get around to that oxymoronic equation. Just doesn't gel. So stay tuned, I will update my blog soon. I am in the midst of gathering my thoughts. Yes there is much to gather. As a freelance journo juggling a million and one projects, my thoughts are rather scattered. So for want of a better word, I am defragmenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home