Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Not all kids are humans



I guess I should explain this picture. I slotted it in 'cos as you can see my blog is devoid of pictures and I guess it can be alittle verboise when all you see is alphabets, words, and the likes. Yet, I do not have a digital camera, or camera phone or any camera hyphenated anything. This is my one and only personal digital picture of our kids. Yes, they are our children, as both sig-oth and I feel that we have no time and money to raise proper kids. So here you have Beary, Snowy and Swheetheart (the monkey). All of them came to us in one significant way or another and we give them voices and personalities. Actually, we do falsettoes for each one of them but my sig-oth does killer voices for all 3 of them. They are sooooooo adorable. I love these kiddos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home